Some people love to bake their chicken. Some like to put it into the slow cooker. I’m the kind of guy that likes to make his chicken as juicy as possible, in whatever method works. I found this recipe on youtube but then added my own twist to it. I’m not kidding, it’s like butter when it comes out. HALLELUJAH! So without further ado, here is my secret chicken recipe that is not so secret. Enjoy!
1) Lay out all of your spices and chicken (of course). Normally I use my favorite spice from Trader Joe's, BBQ coffee spice rub. But unfortunately, I ran out :( so today I used a different poultry rub.
2) Put two oven safe pans on the stove on low heat and pre heat your oven to low broil.
3) Place all of the chicken into a large mixing bowl, use whatever spices your heart desires, and mix away.
4) Put two teaspoons of coconut oil to coat each pan and swirl it around to make sure you don’t miss any spots.
5) Now it’s time to put the chicken on the pans folks. As you put the chicken on the pans, make sure the smooth part is facing down and you roll the chicken away from you. This will prevent any splatter from the oil. Once all of the chicken is on the pans, turn the heat up to medium heat.
6) Make sure the chicken has a golden brown color and then flip it. To flip it, use a fork, tongs, or whatever you have available.
7) Wait until the other side is golden brown as well, then put it in the oven for about 5-10min.
8) Take it out and cut into the chicken or push down onto the chicken to see if it is cooked. When you push down onto the chicken, it should feel like the bottom part of your palm (closer to your thumb).
9) My favorite part, enjoy all the juiciness from the AWESOMENESS!