Kyle loves ranch dressing! I am not kidding.
As a kid, I put ranch dressing on pizza, nachos, and lots of sandwiches.
I wanted to make my own ranch dressing because not only is it healthier but I know what ingredients is actually in the dressing.
So, here is my ranch dressing recipe.
- 2 cups of 2% greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of buttermilk powder
- 1 Tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon of onion flakes
- 2 Tablespoons of parsley flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic or garlic paste
- 1 Teaspoon of Red Pepper (If you want to kick it up a notch)
- Salt & pepper for taste
Step 1- Toss all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Step 2- Season to taste.
Step 3- Store it in the refrigerator for about 5-7 days in a airtight container or tupperware.